Thursday, January 5, 2012

Valantines candle holder

 I love, love this project!! I got inspired after I saw the lines and circles in this piece of scrap 4x4 wood!! I love valentines day and I figured this year I could make most of the decorations for a romantic date night
!! Starting with candle holders... This is a smaller one but I am digging through my husbands scrap wood to find more bases!





 This flower is my favorite touch!! I cut it out with my cricut using George and basic shapes and the shadow blackout, shadow and silhouette creative features. I used white and yellow basic cardstock and the glitter pink core'dinations paper. I just hot glued the layers together and let the hot glue pool in the middle and frost slightly.The leaves are just silk leaves I had left over in my closet.
 The circles are what inspired me I painted the top red and outlined the circles in silver and I can't wait to see the wax from the candle melt all over it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment